Here's some coffee for your Ubuntu. Install Caffeine and stop your Ubuntu from going to sleep or screensaver.

If you're a Coder, you completely understand the importance of coffee in your life. You cannot do without coffee. Coffee contains caffeine which helps you remain awake and doesn't let you fall asleep.

So, give your Ubuntu a cup of coffee so it doesn't sleep. A very silent app known as Caffeine will help you do the job.

Here's how to install:
1) Download: https://launchpad.net/~caffeine-developers/+archive/ppa/+files/caffeine_2.7_all.deb

2) Run a terminal and run this command:

sudo dpkg -i /path/to/directory/caffeine_2.7_all.deb
 

My laptop, this blog post, and the cup of coffee which gave me the idea to write about this app. :p

 Hope it helps you in some way. Lots of love! :)

SHARE ON:

Hi! I'm Siddhant Minocha, a Jaipur based hacker/developer. I spend most of my day coding things, trying to develop the next billion dollar idea. When I'm not over-analyzing random stuff and people, I hang out with friends (mostly entrepreneurs). I'm in my final year of graduation and till now I have started and exited 3 startups and developed a lot of websites and software for different companies. Follow me on twitter and other social networks to see what I keep doing. You can also hire me to design/develop your website, if you're worried about your website or app's security or any other tech related work. See ya! :D

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment