Google launches a new dashboard to secure your devices and activities.

Google is generally the most visited site by everyone of us. We log in to Google from a lot of devices and it gets difficult to remember all the devices we logged in from. Sometimes we even forget to log out from a device.

Unlike Facebook, Google didn't have a dashboard from where a user can see the devices he logged in from and end his session if required. Facebook already offers a similar option and you can log out remotely if you forget to log out. 


But Now you can visit


Facebook's dashboard offers an "end activity" option to kill other sessions if required. If you end activity on a device, you are immediately logged out from that device.


Google also offers a security wizard to keep your account more secure and keep hackers away. You can visit Google Security Wizard here.

Hope this initiative by Google helps people to stay safe on the internet.

Lots of love! :)

SHARE ON:

Hi! I'm Siddhant Minocha, a Jaipur based hacker/developer. I spend most of my day coding things, trying to develop the next billion dollar idea. When I'm not over-analyzing random stuff and people, I hang out with friends (mostly entrepreneurs). I'm in my final year of graduation and till now I have started and exited 3 startups and developed a lot of websites and software for different companies. Follow me on twitter and other social networks to see what I keep doing. You can also hire me to design/develop your website, if you're worried about your website or app's security or any other tech related work. See ya! :D

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment