Install LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) on Ubuntu. The easiest way you'll find on the interent.

Here's the world's fastest and easiest tutorial on how to install Apache, MySQL and PHP on your Ubuntu system.

Step 1: Install Tasksel. [ sudo apt-get install tasksel]

Step 2: Run [ sudo tasksel ] on your Ubuntu terminal.

Step 3: Select LAMP. Press tab. Press OK.

Step 4: Follow on-screen instructions.
 



Congratulations! You're done!

SHARE ON:

Hi! I'm Siddhant Minocha, a Jaipur based hacker/developer. I spend most of my day coding things, trying to develop the next billion dollar idea. When I'm not over-analyzing random stuff and people, I hang out with friends (mostly entrepreneurs). I'm in my final year of graduation and till now I have started and exited 3 startups and developed a lot of websites and software for different companies. Follow me on twitter and other social networks to see what I keep doing. You can also hire me to design/develop your website, if you're worried about your website or app's security or any other tech related work. See ya! :D

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment