Privacy Indicator will help you keep your privacy in control instantly. Additionally, a new Ubuntu look.

Privacy is a very important concern in today's internet life. Linux is known for security and privacy but sometimes we sign privacy agreements without knowing what they mean. 


Privacy Indicator will help you: 
  • Toggle Online Search Results, Zeitgeist, HUD Logging & GeoIP
  • Quick access to clean Zeitgeist, F2, Recent Files, etc.
  • Options to show/hide desktop icons and name in the panel
It is a small applet which will be added in the desktop panel for quick and instant access. 


Download the app here: http://www.florian-diesch.de/software/indicator-privacy/dist/indicator-privacy_0.04-1_all.deb


To install:

sudo dpkg -i /path/to/deb



After the installation is complete, you can search for "privacy indicator" in your dash to run the app. This small lightweight app will really help you to keep your privacy in place.


If you like the new Ubuntu look I'm using, its the numix-circular icon theme and the wallpaper is: http://hdwallsource.com/free-simple-wallpaper-27249.html.

Here's a screenshot of my menu.


Lots of love! :)


SHARE ON:

Hi! I'm Siddhant Minocha, a Jaipur based hacker/developer. I spend most of my day coding things, trying to develop the next billion dollar idea. When I'm not over-analyzing random stuff and people, I hang out with friends (mostly entrepreneurs). I'm in my final year of graduation and till now I have started and exited 3 startups and developed a lot of websites and software for different companies. Follow me on twitter and other social networks to see what I keep doing. You can also hire me to design/develop your website, if you're worried about your website or app's security or any other tech related work. See ya! :D

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment