Crash anybody's Whatsapp through a message remotely. A new vulnerability in Whatsapp.

Do you use WhatsApp? Well, most of the readers will say yes to this question. WhatsApp is the most popular instant messaging app. It is so famous that Facebook acquired the app for 19 Billion dollars. It is so famous because its hassle free. All you need to do is install and add contacts. 




But two Indian teenagers have discovered a new vulnerability in the app. According to them,



You can create this message by writing about 2 kb of Unicode characters and sending them.


Lots of love! :)

SHARE ON:

Hi! I'm Siddhant Minocha, a Jaipur based hacker/developer. I spend most of my day coding things, trying to develop the next billion dollar idea. When I'm not over-analyzing random stuff and people, I hang out with friends (mostly entrepreneurs). I'm in my final year of graduation and till now I have started and exited 3 startups and developed a lot of websites and software for different companies. Follow me on twitter and other social networks to see what I keep doing. You can also hire me to design/develop your website, if you're worried about your website or app's security or any other tech related work. See ya! :D

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment